According to the statistics, the consumption of hair extensions products of wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria seems to be the top leading for beauty improvements? Whether it is true for wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria to aim at the right target with the shortcomings of hair traits. To figure out the truth, welcome you guys to pay attention to this blog for the best details!
Get to know about wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria?
As wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria, there are both advantages and disadvantages located in the limited country, right? Let’s tell you which they are.
The must- know information about wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria
There isn’t much in common between wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria, compared to wholesale hair vendors in Vietnam or India.
If the hair source of Vietnamese women tends to be strong, flowing, and thick, wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria possess the native hair that is low-quality, tangled, and dry, without frequent hydration. The original traits of wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria force them to utilize hair sources from neighboring countries for the best hair extensions products!
The origin of hair source for wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria
As previously, the two pivotal hair sources come from native hair of wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria and imported hair. Whether they are, they have distinctive features:
- The native hair source: There is no guarantee in terms of the quality of hair output offered by wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria with the tangled, short and curly from the native. If they have, wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria just can offer the cheap price for hair made from low- quality hair source.
- The imported hair source: Importing hair from others is likely a good pick for wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria. Choosing hair vendors largely depends on many criteria: budget, the decision, or something like that.
The pros of wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria
A perfect way for ordering the most suitable hairstyles from wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria is to have a deeper understanding of their pros and cons. Particularly as below:
- The inexpensive price: Largely, wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria tend to aim at the quantities, not much for quality. Therefore, customers don’t need to pay much for having hair offered by wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria.
- Easy to contact: Because of the same languages, it is hassle free to access wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria for buying hair, which absolutely avoid language barriers!
The cons of wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria
- Not for the vip requirements: The quality is believed to be equivalent to the money,so, if you desire premium quality, wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria are not a good choice, compared to some brand names, including: Peruvian hair wholesale in South Africa or other wholesale hair extensions.
- Limited technology and media campaign: The technology developments is not the strength of wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria. Besides the official social platforms, buyers will struggle to look for other channels of wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria.
- Waiting for orders for a long time: In many cases, besides using local hair, buyers can wait for a long time to get their orders from imported hair.
Vietnamese- a long- term partner of wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria
On the long way to affirm themselves, Vietnam seems to be the important partner of wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria. Let’s try it out, why have a long-term relationship?
The reasons for close relationship between wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria and Vietnam
It seems to struggle to collaborate with the reputed hair vendors that could meet the requirements of wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria. And Vietnamese hair suppliers can this ability in terms of the hair source, the production stage, and the price as well:
The hair source of Vietnam
- To bring the best satisfaction for wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria in particular and for the hair market generally, the priority of Vietnam is always quality criteria. Thus, the hair source offered by Vietnam comes from the native women, who are 18 to 25 with their hair in the best conditions.
- Living in the mild climate all year around, combined with safe daily hair care, their hair is highly recommended as flowing, healthy and shiny. In the hair industry, Vietnam hair factory is honored to have chances to work with both international and domestic hair vendors, including wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria.
The production process of Vietnam
Honestly, the mass production is not Vietnamese hair vendors who are focusing on supplying the hair material for wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria. Accordingly, wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria may wait a certain time for getting the hair source after processed stages for the best. The hair is taken by a skilled labor force with their dedication and devotion: no chemical and toxic process to get the contents from wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria.
The cost of Vietnam hair vendors
The price always raises the concerns of wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria, but for working with Vietnam, this issue doesn’t work. The reason is Vietnamese hair vendors always claim the best price for the hair source for mutual benefits. In spite of the premium quality, hair materials are within the budget of wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria all the time.
How to import hair from Vietnam for wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria?
As previously, are you ready to do business as wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria from the top-notch hair source from Vietnam? The steps are mentioned here:
- Step 1: Looking for the desired hairstyles: choosing carefully textures, grades, color, length, and so on.
- Step 2: Choosing the reputed hair vendors based on official information and social platforms, testimonials, reputation in the hair market, …
- Step 3: Making a contact to the representative of hair vendors through website, phone, whatsapp for the official sources to avoid fraud- a pressing issue online.
- Step 4: Negotiating related issues:prices, delivery and payment methods, waiting time for orders to prevent unexpected things during corporation!
List of 5 leading wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria
Don’t worry if you are looking for the best place to order hair extensions from wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria without any concerns. The list of 5 excellent destinations is offered according to the rate of social platforms:
Orahcover Hair wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria
Entering its website, Orah cover affirmed itself as the leading hair brand with an affordable price with the pursuit of the gorgeousness of women. Also following the imported hair source, from Malaysia and Vietnam hair distributors, this wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria are providing the best human hair extensions in the hair market with the monthly attractive consumption volume.
Sunber Hair wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria
Established in 2005 with many years of experience and over 1000 distributors, Sunber Hair is a sought-after brand by customers. The core mission of wholesale hair suppliers in South Africa, of this wholesale hair vendor in Nigeria, is the satisfaction of clients to get assured they will get back numerous times. Plus, Sunber Hair also pays much attention to the rights of customers, such as fast delivery policies in urgent cases, payment in various channels, and so on.
Nadula wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria
We have to admit the continuous innovations and countless creations of Nadula from the former establishment. This wholesale hair vendor in Nigeria is loved by global clients for its authentic and natural hair roots, smooth and soft pattern with the ability to restyle, dye, or even bleach. Nadual always bears in mind pursuing innovation, professionalism for the sustainable development of the hair industry.
Lareina hair wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria
Getting the absorption of clients through the core practical mission: “complete elegance of all women with great hairs and build their confidence the more” offered by Lareina hair vendors from 2018. During 4 years of operation, this wholesale hair vendor in Nigeria always makes continuous efforts to affirm its position in the competitive hair market with the right guidelines and wholeheartedness.
Hairporium wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria
Hairporium is known as the internationally trusted brand for authentic 100% human hairs. This wholesale hair vendor in Nigeria tends to make the conditions favorable for women from all walks of life to approach the latest hairstyles for their beauty improvement. Ordering hair extensions products from Hairporium- wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria will get assured the quality of hair at a reasonable price!
Is it profitable to do business as wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria?
Thanks to the blooming of wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria, the question is does doing business as hair vendors bring the revenues for traders? All the questions will be disclosed in this part!
How much money do you need to start a hair business as wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria?
Depending on the scale, starts up as wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria can operate with a different capital. Generally, the common retail rule is 50%- 100%. If a wholesale hair vendor charges $50 for a bundle, you can sell it at $70- $100+. You can make ⅓ or double the original amount you invested in the hair. So, bear in mind the detailed plan!
How to cooperate with reputed partners as wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria?
For sustainable development, newbies need to figure out the respectable hair vendors to corporate through some of the typical signs:
- Looking for hair vendors with official and verified social platforms: The experienced and reputed always pay much attention to building up the brand on social platforms as a way of verification.
- Searching the top- leading rated according to the feedback of customers: To guarantee the rights of customers, hair vendors allow them to give their feedback about ordered products. Thus, the respectable hair vendors are rated orderly on Google.
- Based on the customer policies in a professional manner: For reliable hair distributors, sustainable development is highly valued. Therefore, launching the policies in terms of delivery, refund or recharge, always in their guideline during operation.
How to absorb customers as wholesale hair vendors in Nigeria?
Besides the conventional business model, applying modern ways is definitely encouraged to boost the profits also get the attraction of clients:
- Through social media: Selling hair products on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube or Whatsapp has gained popularity in the hair market and almost all fields with the support of technology!
- Through e- commerce: Alibaba, Amazon or Aliexpress is no longer a strange issue towards both traders and buyers. If you are about to become best virgin hair vendors on Aliexpress, this is truly worthy to try!
- Setting up google your business: To list your business on Google, you don’t need to have a physical location. Without a storefront address, listing your business on Google can help you enhance the SEO of your website, allowing your hair website to appear first when clients search for your name.