Due to the higher demands of South African for hair extensions products, Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa tend to be on the rise with large consumption for such a long time. With the potentiality of the hair market, Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa step by step is closing the gap, compared to global hair vendors. Talking about Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa, this writing will provide a range of beneficial information to users, or even novices to start up! Let’s check them out!
Overall about Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa?
The first thing to say, there are no Hair Factories for Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa. That is the reason Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa are forced to trade all hair sources for their manufacturing. If you are wondering what we are talking about, don’t forget to pay attention to the following content.
The origin of Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa
The hair goods of Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa stem from two dominant sources: real human hair and synthetic fibers.
- Real human hair: Most Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa are offering real human hair to customers with some advantages and popularity. The hair source can be traced back to Egypt, and rapidly expanded its range through Africa. For generations, traditional African braiding has featured extensions in a variety of shapes with high quality. This is also a prevalent hairstyle and gets the most satisfaction of users without worrying about the high price levels.
- Besides, Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa import most of their hair from Asian regions, like Vietnam, India, China, and some American countries like Peru or Brazil with a huge number.
- Synthetic fibres: Compared to real human hair, synthetic fibers of Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa have a lower price. Mainly, synthetic fibres are for wigs with a soft condition. Whereas, this hair looks less natural and has no ability styling which is also satisfied with budget people and little use.
The main characteristics of hair products from Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa.
For Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa, there are some main traits need to know about before putting hair extensions in the basket:
The reasonable price from Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa
There are several factors that the price of Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa are cheaper than Wholesale Hair Suppliers in Vietnam, or Wholesale hair vendors in Atlanta:
- The lower shipping costs are due to the closer distance from Asian countries to Africa.
- The medium living standard leads to a cost effective way of renting housing, warehouse, labor costs.
- The tax policy from Africa
If users require a reasonable price equivalent to the quality, Wholesale Hair Suppliers in Vietnam or wholesale hair products distributors in India is a good pick.
The variety productions of Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa
The variety of hairstyles of Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa largely depends on the hair source of suppliers. To keep pace with the trend in the hair market, Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa also provide a range of hair extensions products for the needs of international and domestic customers.
- Curly extensions: this hairstyle also known as deep curly, this texture is ideal for African American or Caucasian women. Consider it hair for wavy hairstyles. This texture not only creates volume, but it also gives the illusion of depth.
- Weft extensions: this hairstyle is made by a weft machine for the purpose of a long and thick hair volume. Plus, long duration of weft hair is an additional point to attract users.
- Closure/ frontal: a perfect choice for covering a bald with the common size is 4* 4 and 13*4.
Dependable hair supply chain of Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa on other hair vendors.
As aforementioned, the hair input of Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa is largely from Vietnam, Wholesale hair vendors from India, Cambodia, etc, many elements, or process is dependable absolutely. Besides, price factors are also affected to determine the cost to users. With this trait, Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa can be inferior to other hair suppliers.
The pros and cons to buy hair from Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa.
Whether the hair products come from Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa or any hair suppliers, they always have both advantages and disadvantages for clients to purchase:
The pros to buy hair from Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa
- The users can save money for shipping time and costs: thanks for the near distance, shipping of Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa may be lower than for hair vendors outside of Africa.
- The availability of goods is always guaranteed: because of modern technology with a huge labor force, hair extensions are on hand all the time and ready for delivery.
- Hair at cheap price of Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa: the price levels are reasonable than direct hair suppliers to suit the African and American hair markets.
The cons to buy hair from Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa
Besides the advantage of Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa, the cons are also mentioned:
- Chemical abuse: for the purpose of attracting the users, Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa often utilize excessive chemical volume to boost the nature and shine of hair extensions. Sometimes, this trait may have a negative impact on the real hair after a time period.
- Unstable society conditions: In the world, the society context of Africa has been a matter of debate and affected the business activities of Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa.
- Short lifespan: using chemicals is one of the reasons for worsening the duration of hair from Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa. Their average duration is about 3 to 6 months and gradually becomes dry and tangled.
Some common concerns of customers about Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa.
Users always raise many questions before ordering any hairstyle from hair vendors, Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa is not an exception to this truth. We are clarifying some information in this section!
Should I become a hair vendor as Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa.
The growth of business activities is likely a positive sign for a better society. Therefore, besides Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa, the number of start-ups in this field has been boosted. We are persuading newbies with the following vital reasons to enter the hair market :
- The endless demand of women for beauty perfection: they desire to be gorgeous and confident all the time with flowing and healthy hair.
- The abundant hair source from Vietnam hair vendors to import: with this trait, novices don’t have to worry about the materials to produce hair extensions products.
- Building hair vendors is an effective way to bring jobs for people: the existence of Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa or hair suppliers makes a great contribution to the development of society.
How to avoid Scam when looking for Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa.
Technology is not the strength of Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa, so information and approaches are limited. Thus, it is vital to bear in mind some signs for preventing Scam hair vendors– a pressing issue on virtual sites. Follow us to take some useful steps:
- Looking up the verified information of Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa: Users can carry on this step through their websites and Review Groups from previous customers.
- Testimonials: the credibility can be shown through hair and beauty magazines. This source is also a useful resource for users before ordering hair from Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa.
- Customer services: Following the order steps when talking with hotline staff and always prudent for strange details.
- Pay attention to payment: carefully confirm your orders and get the invoice after finishing for a verified hair bank account.
How Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa to import hair from Vietnamese hair vendors.
Through the verified information on the websites of Vietnamese Hair Factory, you can connect to the company’s manager to import hair with the following example:
HAIRSTYLE-QUALITY GRADE- COLOUR- QUANTITY- LENGTH
Examples: Bone Straight- double drawn hair- natural color- 0,8 kg- 22 inch
There are some cautions before ordering hair, so it is vital to ask for the best details to purchase a satisfying hair item many times.
- Look for the hairstyle on the website.
- Choose the suitable ones and make a contact to the manager
- Confirm the orders and check out the invoice
- Confirm again and pay the bill
- Check hair quality
- Confirm to receive the hair and pay the rest if the deposit
The list of 5 reliable Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa
With the feedbacks and reviews of users on social platforms, we are voting top 5 Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa as below:
Variety factor is a special trait in this Wholesale Hair supplier in South Africa. Becoming one of the leading hair vendors, Salon Labs seems to highly appreciate the quality products. With accessible price levels, a devoted service quality, combined with the variety, Salon Labs step by step affirms itself in the hair market.
Go 4 world business
For Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa, this hair supplier has many years of experience both in manufacturers, also distribution. If you are looking for a reliable hair vendor, it is extremely worthy of professional manners and the excellent quality of hair extensions.
Enchant global is one of the leading Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa thanks to the vote of customers for such a long time. By focusing on the value of users, delivering door- to door services, bringing the best satisfaction, Enchant global always makes continuous efforts each and every single day.
Among others, Hair City is the only hair vendor to supply synthetic hair products for users. They are launching a range of hair items to the market, such as closures, braids, ponytails, clip-in, etc. However the price is relatively high, the customers can be assured about these hair items for beauty improvement.
Hot is the Wholesale Hair Suppliers in South Africa. Wigs are the dominant hairstyles in this hair brand from synthetic sources with low- cost for all women. Additionally, Hot offers both tape-in and clip in- trendy hairstyles of any wholesale hair vendors because of the numerous benefits when applying.